The various articles by our readers on punkt-walchwil.ch are intended to be fun to browse through. Therefore, please note the following information:
- The author bears full responsibility for his text. Published reports must include the name or at least the initials (name must be known to the editorial staff) of the author.
- Please also note: Short texts are more likely to be read than long ones.
- punkt-walchwil.ch reserves the right to shorten, edit or suppress reports.
- There is no right to publication.
- Texts will not be published, deleted or shortened without justification if their content is illegal, pornographic, extremist, insulting, defamatory, obviously untrue, damaging to reputation or business, if the content is in particular insulting, defamatory or derogatory, if it incites violence or a criminal offence or contains unverifiable allegations and suspicions, if it
discriminates against other persons or social groups on the basis of their religion, origin, nationality, sexual orientation, age or gender and defames, degrades or insults persons or companies. are insulted or degraded.
- Entrants confirm that they own the rights to the images and films they upload.
- If you find any violation of the above rules of use, please report it to us.
- The rules of the guidelines can be changed at any time.
What moves you? What interests you? What have you always wanted to know?
What annoys you? punkt-walchwil.ch welcomes input from its readers. Let us know about your suggestions and ideas.
We would be happy to receive them, provided they have a direct connection to Walchwil.
Get in touch with us.
The reproduction of articles and images, even in part or in excerpts, is only permitted with the explicit permission of the editorial team.
No liability is accepted for unsolicited manuscripts and photos.